Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why does Tiger Woods reject his asian and black side and only date white women?

1
Alysha
Because "white is right"
Why does Tiger Woods reject his asian and black side and only date white women?

2
Gudrun
The answer is simple. Asian and black women are not as attractive as white women. Hence the reason why it is common for even men who are full blooded black and not mixed with any other race to go for the white women. White women are seen as more attractive and classier and therefore considered a "prize" by black men and blacks who are mixed as well. Also, when it comes to sex, men think with something other than their brains so taking their ancestry into consideration doesn't come into play.
3
Crysta
Because he can and that's what he likes. Can't say I blame him either
4
Nora
Yo man, cz dee blond bitches r dee best maaan :D
5
Amparo
Only Tiger can answer that question, and right now, he's too busy nursing his wounds from his wife's a**kicking! LOL.PS: Thanks for the easy 2 points.
6
Rudy
Haha funny question. Apparently he has never tried a black woman, because "Once you go black, you never go back"
7
Elenora
This article says a lot about the Tiger behind the one one that is marketed to us. Be sure to read the article that this article refers to. It was done in like 1997 - http://13psi.com/tiger-woods-white-women/
8
Brice
I call Tiger Woods a " Caublasian" (get it a caucasian black asian) lolIdk its all in who he's attracted to I guess.& who cares if he only dates white women? It is no loss to anyone. Whites, Asains, Hispanics, anything with light skin, a nice body, and long hair is usually what athletes go after. They're considered the trophy wives.
9
Mona
To be honest, I have NEVER seen a black woman on a golf course besides me. If he had spent most of his life on the golf course, (since he was three I think), I think that whites would have been the only group he would have been familiar with.I don't think it's racist of him. I think that's how he grew up.
10
Christy
Well, if he prefers white women that are blonds, that seems to be just a preference. It doesn't seem racist. My husband is black and went from dating a 300lb black woman to me, a small redhead. I've dated biracial men and it seems they grasp whichever side they adapted to growing up. I can't believe people are actually saying if Tiger cheated with black women, this wouldn't be a big deal. Of course it would be! It's a scandal because of who he is, not who he decides to fool around with.
11
Dannielle
There is nothing wrong with dating white women, just like there is nothing wrong with dating black women. I am sure he doesn't hate himself. I date white girls as well as black girls and I love myself and my skin color. While I can't speak for all blacks on why they date white women, I can tell you that i am attracted to women of all races. BTW I don't want to date a women that reminds me of my mother! You need to come of that BS stuff and realize that there are some black guys that just like to date women of all races.
12
Chet
I was wondering the same thing. He's only seen with white girls. Blondes most of the time. There's something very strange about that.His last girlfriend looks just like his wife. I know a very attractive black female sports reporter who told me of the time she went to interview Tiger at one of his events. He was still single at the time. She said that she couldn't even get close to Tiger to interview because of all the white girls that were pulling on him, and trying to give him their telephone numbers. And she said that Tiger was eating up all the attention. She predicted that Tiger would marry a white girl, and as we see, she was right. I wonder how he feels now about all those women that he thought he could trust to keep their mouths shut. What's done in the dark, always comes to light. He had a blonde and he still wasn't satisfied.
13
Hyo
Tiger Woods is not being "racist". However, Tiger Woods has ALWAYS been a spoiled, elitist, arrogant little bastard who has issues about his heritage. He has always rejected his black heritage and looked down on black people in general. In his earliest interviews he always insisted that he was NOT black, which makes me wonder why black people insist upon embracing him as one of our own (he's not one of MY own). And lord knows Tiger LOOKS black.BTW, Asian people do NOT embrace or recognize Tiger Woods and he is really not popular over in Asia, regardless of his mother's heritage. Tiger sure doesn't look Asian.Everybody pretty much predicted that Tiger was going to marry a Scandinavian chick, so nobody even batted an eyebrow when he married a Swedish nanny. BUT, the real reason that Tiger married Elin is because he wanted to find the blondest, whitest possible white girl to parade around on in public - as if to somehow prove his lack of "ethnicity" and to say that he somehow "deserves" a "pure" white girl because he's somehow "better" than regular black folks. What's really irritating is that Tiger Woods is really nothing special. He's not a real athlete. He can't run or jump or swim or throw or hit or pitch or dive or skate. He's a GOLFER. He just got started on being an old man in bad pants a lot earlier than most golfers.
14
Wilford
He seem to ONLY dates and have affairs with blonde, white women. Don't you think that's racist of him?Didn't his black father teach him to be proud of his black half. And Tiger's Woods mother is asian, and I thought men all subconsciously wish to marry a woman who remind them of their mothers.So are blonde, white women considered the "ultimate prize" for famous athletes?


No comments:

Post a Comment