Saturday, July 24, 2010

What would you do as a golf player on the tour with Tiger Woods?

1
Angelyn
i wud try and match his shots on the courseand if i can i want o get some motivational advice from a superhuman golfer
What would you do as a golf player on the tour with Tiger Woods?

2
Deangelo
I would play golf if i was good enough to be on tour id play my game.
3
Dominque
It would take a lot of practice to beat tiger.
4
Frances
I WOULD PRACTICE OF COURSE AND GET MYSELF A GOOD CADDY...TIGER IS A REAL CHAMP AND HE IS EXCELLENT IN A PINCH..THE WAY TO MAKE YOURSELF BETTER AT GOLF IS PLAY WITH SOMEONE THAT IS BETTER THEN YOU. SO I WOULD WATCH THE WAY HE PLAYS AND COPY HIM.
5
Carmelina
Just play your own game and not focus on anyone else.There are too many variables in golf and worrying about something you cannot change or affect will only make your game worse. You can only do what you have the ability to accomplish.
6
Randee
If I was on tour....It would be my business to try to beat him. One thing I would not do is trash talk him or any other player on tour.
7
Gary
Tiger & I have played in many tournaments,here & on the world cicuit.Many times I have beaten him, thanks to my greatswing,good ball placement & dynamic putting all made possible by the team at "EA" Sports whose "XBOX" gameTiger Woods PGA TOUR 2004, has given me many hours of pleasure playing with or against TIGER & many other greats of the game of whom I only get to see on TV. Also creating your own golfers & Custom courses is good fun too! That is what I do, anytime day ornight.
8
Luanna
Aside from his physical talent, Tiger is the toughest mental player on tour today. THAT is what I believe the other players need to work on in their game. Anyone going into a final pairing with Tiger on Sunday is beat before they start if they don't have their head in a stong and confident place. The media always asks that player, "How do feel, playing with Tiger tomorrow?" And they should reply as Hal Sutton did...."I hope you asked Tiger the same question...."
9
Ellsworth
its becoming really annoying as all these golfers start trying to make tiger seem like is full of luck rather than talent and woody austin is the latest one who has won how many majors thats right no one knows no one cares and tiger is on the verge of nicklaus record.so really tiger is the top guy and in order to beat the top guy you have to play like him and hope for the best just work on your shots and once you beat him consistently then the media should hear from them rather than them hating on woods.I like the guy i think some people dont like him because simply well he wins all the time just like the yankees used to and people started hating them.so tiger is a force and has knocked out fellow competitors from the spotlight in the past such as vijay singh and sergio garcia but one guy who is there and always taking tourneys is the local guy in my area jim furyk he resides or used to live about 45 minutes away in lancaster pennsylvaniaso there are guys out there but really tiger is the guy in the sports world not just golf athletes look up to him just like they did with MJ.he is simply an icon
10
Janelle
As a PGA tour player, I would definitely practice my behind off to try to beat him in any tournament, especially a major. I wouldnt dislike Tiger because there is no reason to dislike him except for the fact that he crushes his competition. The other golf players may dislike him because of all the media attention and that is not Tiger's fault. You cant deny his talent even if you dislike him. Today, in my opinion, being a golf player on the PGA tour means winning tournaments with or without Tiger, but especially when Tiger is present. You beat Tiger and youre career as a golfer is set. Other golfers, the media, nor Tiger would even doubt your golf skills. Unfortunately, I wont become a PGA tour player, but I was just pondering this question to myself so now its your turn: What would you do as a golf player on the tour with Tiger Woods?


No comments:

Post a Comment