Saturday, July 24, 2010

How many women do you think Tiger Woods has had affairs with?

1
Blair
Why should we care I wonder....that is between him and his wifeHe is not the first or last celebrity to get caught.
How many women do you think Tiger Woods has had affairs with?

2
Blair
Who cares?
3
Apryl
Tiger doesn't pay my bills, so I don't care what he does.
4
Sharonda
Not nearly enough.
5
Gayle
I heard 9.
6
Fairy
10+
7
Dovie
>9000
8
Charis
1000000000000000000
9
Diedre
11
10
Anita
100? Why should I care a damn?The women too would have slept with 100. Whos counting?
11
Clyde
Are all celebrity nuthugger jealous of those who are more literally nuthugging?
12
Carie
5555555555555555555555. hes rich and hes always around the world so of course hes gona bang mad hot chicks.
13
Remedios
I'm not among that number, so it really makes no difference to me.
14
Candra
10+but his wife should be the only one concerned with that.
15
Marcela
he's an idiot if i were his wife i would of taken that golf club thing and beat his a$$ with it, he's i hope shes smart enough to take his cash money and dip on his A$$
16
Antwan
Why does anyone care about his personal life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can we please stay out of other peoples lives !!!!!!!!!!It's not like the guy was preaching morality from the pulpit ... he is a friggin golfer !!!!!!!!!!
17
Barabara
The official count is supposedly up to nine, which means the real number is at least in the double digits.
18
Carlena
Personally, I don't give a hoot but I don't think much of him these days. To that one- it's hard to stay out of peoples lives when the media is all over it! I turn on the TV and there it is!
19
Rashida
I heard so far it's at 10. But, there could be more. I can't believe this guy - he had us all fooled. But now, the truth comes out. Looks like he's going to have a rough time for the next while.
20
Allie
It's none of our business.Anyways, I wouldn't believe most of those women. People will do anything for the tiniest bit of fame these days. I think a lot of them are seeking a reality tv show on VH1 or something.It doesn't affect our lives at all and we have no solid knowledge of anything, so what's the point in guessing? What if you're right? You don't stand to gain anything, only lose time and energy.
21
Ilda
It is not anyone's business.I wouldn't believe most of the women who are claiming to have had the affair.They all have something to gain just by saying that there was an affair. I think many of them are just trying to gain publicity.There is no evidence at all. It is just speculation.The ONLY people who should care are Tiger and his family!
22
Alishia
Not nearly as many as I would have given the position he was in. I would have nailed everything I could. Money comes and goes but getting laid now that is heros are made of !!!! You go Tiger !!! Report Abuse
23
Emogene
I CAREPROBABLY LIKE 14 WOMEN/GIRLS
24
Siobhan
As reported on various publications, Tiger Woods is alleged to have had affairs with 6 to 9 women. What do you think will be the final number?891010+


No comments:

Post a Comment