Saturday, July 24, 2010

How much money has the golfing world earned from Tiger Woods?

1
Annmarie
Who cares?
How much money has the golfing world earned from Tiger Woods?

2
Phuong
none really, if tiger never existed the money would still be there.
3
Felicitas
Interesting.I read a story that the moon is made of green cheese.Also that you get bad cramps if you go swimming less than 1/2 hour after eating.What else you got for us genius?
4
Angelica
Yeah, I was in a bar recently and when the waitress asked what I wanted I said I'll have a Tiger Woods. She said "What's that"? I replied "don't you know, it's a beer and your phone number"...
5
Rashad
Shareholders in the comapnies that were or are his sponsors, not the PGA sponsors directly. Companies like, Gatoraide, A T & T, Nike, Gillette, Tag Heure, etc.....may/have seen a drop in customers.
6
Forest
I read a story that the Tiger Woods scandal has cost shareholders up to $12 billion.


No comments:

Post a Comment