Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you think Tiger Woods wife hit him upside the head with a golf club or not?

1
Chang
yes, no and yes.
Do you think Tiger Woods wife hit him upside the head with a golf club or not?

2
Coral
no, no, yes
3
Alease
no she need to think about that matter,the media should not blowing tiger wood situation .
4
Camelia
According to Tiger's Escalade, she didn't hit him directly, but she did hit the Escalade. How do I know? Because my friend emailed me telling me I had to check out the Escalades "tweets" - http://twitter.com/tigersescalade
5
Kara
She didn't hit him " upside the head " . Had she known of the philandering she probably wishes that she had. As for blowing the story all out of proportion, the media wants to sell time and space. What better than headlines regarding Tiger Woods. As for him being wrong, do you have to have the brains of a rocket scientist to answer that ?
6
Kayleigh
I don't care, it's no business of mine or anyone else what goes on in their marriage.No, the media is gleefully shoving every nose they can get their hands on into the Woods' personal business.Again, I don't care, it's no business of mine or anyone else what goes on in their marriage.Nosy people who get their thrills out of the misery of others make me sick.
7
Dino
She really might have.
8
Birgit
Also do you think the media should be blowing Tiger Woods situation up as much as they are, also is Tiger Woods wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment