Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you play 2 player Tiger Woods 2010 with both controllers?'

1
Juliann
I don't know how it is for the PS3 but I'm guessing it's not that much different from the Xbox 360. Here's how I play my friend:1) Make sure you are signed in to both profiles (you and your BF)1) Go to select your match type (stroke, match play, etc)2) On the character select screen, enable controller 1 and 2.Enjoy and good luck!
How do you play 2 player Tiger Woods 2010 with both controllers?

2
Eloy
My boyfriend and I had Tiger Woods 2007, we have recently upgraded to the PS3. We are trying to build our characters profiles, but we can't figure out how to play any matches (match/strokeplay) against each other using each others remote controls. We have to share a remote and switch a bunch of things around so we can each be our own characters. Am I missing an obvious step to this problem? Please help!


No comments:

Post a Comment